Looking for a tasty whole30 snack? This is by far my absolute favorite whole30 snack that I enjoy making during my rounds. I love how well these Crispy Carrot fries pair with some whole30 compliant ranch!
Who would have thought that carrots could be so fun and tasty. My favorite way to eat carrots used to be slow cooked in the crockpot, now I must say this recipe is my favorite way!
All you need in order to make these delicious crispy carrot fries is a bag of whole carrots, evoo, garlic powder, salt, thyme, and pepper. They take about 20-25 minutes to cook, depending on how crispy you like them.
Great for appetizers or a side, they will definitely impress!
Wash and peel skin off your carrots. Then cut your carrots into fry like size. Add to a mixing bowl. Mix in your evoo, salt, pepper, thyme, and garlic powder. Mix well to evenly spread spices.
Lay on a baking pan and add to a preheated 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. I like to flip them half way so they crisp up on both sides. Remove from the oven and let cool. Place on a serving plate and enjoy with some compliant ranch!
Crispy Carrot Fries
- 1 bag whole carrots, washed and peeled
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp evoo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut carrots into fry size pieces.
- Mix in evoo, thyme, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Mix well ensuring all spices mix together.
- Place onto baking pan and spread carrots out evenly.
- Place into oven for 20-25 minutes stirring about half way through.
- Remove from oven and place carrots on a serving dish. Serve with ranch and enjoy!