Yes this recipe tastes just as good as it sounds and is quite epic. This is one of my all time favorite recipes ever. The fact that it is whole30 compliant is a plus. I often make this when I plan on having guests over since its always a fan favorite.Jump to Recipe
The consistency comes out perfect and the flavor combination is phenomenal. With just cauliflower rice, ranch, bacon, onions, and chicken this is an easy to make recipe and requires little effort.
I love how easily this Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole re-heats making it the perfect leftover or lunch recipe. Add extra ranch on top, or top with scallions for some added flavor.
For this recipe, I simply combine 10 strips of cooked bacon, cut into bits, 1 head of cauliflower riced and cooked, 1 pound of shredded cooked chicken, 1 cup of whole30 compliant ranch, and 1 medium onion diced.
Simply mix all ingredients together ensuring everything is mixed well. Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or so. The flavors smell incredible as they cook!
I almost always add scallions and extra ranch simply because I LOVE scallions and bacon together and who doesn’t love lots of ranch!
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a must try! Let me know what you think. I hope you love it as much as I did!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 1 head riced cauliflower cooked
- 1 pound shredded chicken
- 10 strips cooked bacon, cut into bits
- 1 cup whole30 compliant ranch
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2-3 scallions, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add your chicken, bacon, onion, and cauliflower into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add in your ranch and mix in.
- Place mix into casserole dish and place into the oven for 30 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven and top with more ranch if you would like and scallions.
- Serve and enjoy!