With Summer in full swing, I am breaking out all the easy, tasty, go-to cookout dishes. Of course a Potato Salad is at the top of the list as it is always a go-to for me when cooking in the Summertime. I love making a big batch of this to keep in the fridge for a quick and easy snack go-to as well.
This potato salad is Whole30, tasty, easy, and quick. All you simply need is baby red potatoes, celery, red onion, apple cider vinegar, pickles, dill, yellow mustard, and whole30 compliant mayo.
First I start by washing my potatoes thoroughly. Place them in a pot and cover them with water. Bring them to a boil and let boil about 15 minutes (until they are tender to poke with a fork). Strain them and set aside to cool.
While the potatoes cool, chop your celery, onions, dill and pickles. Add them to your potatoes.
Then mix in 1 TBSP dijon mustard, 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and 1/2 a cup of whole30 compliant mayo. Mix very well ensuring everything mixes well together.
Once mixed well place into the fridge immediately for 2 hours before serving. This will allow it to cool down. Once cool serve and Enjoy!
- 2 stocks of celery
- 1/2 a red onion
- 2-3 pickles
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP dijon mustard
- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 1/2 cup compliant mayo
- 1 TBSP fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- Wash potatoes and bring to a boil. Let boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and set them aside to cool.
- While potatoes cool chop your celery, onion, pickles, and dill.
- Once potatoes cool add ALL ingredients to bowl and mix well to ensure everything mixes together.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool for 1-2 hours then serve!