By now you guys know how obsessed I am with my Air fryer…. This thing doesn’t ever leave my countertop as I use it basically multiple times a day. It has also been nicknamed the veggie king as it makes any and all veggies taste waaaayy better.
But seriously the air fryer makes any veggie taste delicious. One of my favorite recipes so far has been my air fryer brussel sprouts with everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joes. This recipe is soooo tasty and honestly addicting. We ended up making a second batch our first time.
All I used for this recipe was the air fryer, 2 handfuls of brussel sprouts, 1 TBSP of evoo, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and everything but the bagel seasoning. Ready in less than 15 minutes, this recipe is perfect for a quick snack or side.
If you have a love hate relationship with vegetables I highly recommend the air fryer. I know many people and even young kids that hate veggies but enjoyed them once seasoned and cooked in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- air fryer
- 1 12 oz bag of brussel sprouts
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 TBSP everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP pepper
- 1 TSP garlic powder
- Trim and wash your brussel sprouts. Cut them in half and place into bowl.
- In bowl mix your brussel sprouts with evoo.
- Add all seasoning and mix well making sure everything is mixed in.
- Place in your air fryer so there is space between each one (might have to cook in two batches).
- Air fry at 360 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Remove and Enjoy!