As I round up day 7 of Whole 30 my mind is whole 30 everything right now. Making sure my fridge and cabinets are stocked with whole 30 compliant items is how I succeed. As I’m beginning to run out of a few things that I use everyday I figured I would share what products I order weekly to help keep me on track and stay motivated.
If your like me then you like consistency. I find that keeping whole 30 options that I know I love on hand is what helps keep me on track. My very first round of whole 30 I had these big ideas to try all these new things and eat differently. What I didn’t realize, is that that was easier said then done. I started to understand that if I was going to be successful then I had to be food prepped for all situations.
I always like to balance things I know I love, with things I have never tried, with things I may not be a huge fan of but need (because they are healthy).
Here are my things I know I love and must have on hand when completing a round of whole 30.
- My absolute favorite for my morning coffee… NUT PODs unsweetened dairy-free creamer.
French Vanilla is my flavor of choice though they are all amazing. I absolutely love having these on hand as we love to drink coffee in our house. I start my mornings with hot coffee, by lunch I usually have a coldbrew, and late afternoon I’m onto an espresso. So you can imagine we go through a lot of these. I suggest always having them on hand!
2. Coconut AminosCoconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce, Garlic Sauce, and Aminos (Bundle) (1-Pack of 3)
I recently tried their garlic sauce flavor and it was amazing. Unfortunately my grocery store doesn’t carry it so I get mine from Amazon. This three pack is also a great deal as far as the price goes!
3. RXBARsRX Bar Protein Bar, Coconut Chocolate, 22 Ounce, 12 Bars
It took me a while to try an RXBAR. I was so excited when I did. with 12 grams of protein in their coconut chocolate one, you can’t go wrong. I keep these on hand for those oh shit moments I have like a craving, or being somewhere with non whole 30 compliant options. If you haven’t tried them you must!
4. Spindrift Sparkling WaterSpindrift Sparkling Water, Strawberry Flavored, Made with Real Squeezed Fruit, 12 Fluid Ounce Cans, Pack of 24 (Only 9 Calories per Seltzer Water Can)
These for me, are a must have. I hate drinking plain water all day along. I need something with flavor and these actually taste great. I always have these in my fridge whether on a round of whole 30 or not.
5. CHOMPS Grass Fed Beef Jerky SticksCHOMPS Grass Fed Beef Jerky Snack Sticks, Keto & Paleo Friendly, Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten & Sugar Free, 100 Calorie Snacks, 1.15 Oz Meat Stick, Pack of 10
These are so tasty and fun! Growing up I used to love eating beef jerky. These flavors are awesome and they are perfect when your in need of a quick bite. Easy to carry as they fit anywhere!
These five items I always have on hand at some point for my round of whole 30. Sticking with things I know I like and satisfy me keep me on track and motivated. It also keeps me wanting to try and introduce new things here and there. What Whole 30 Products must you have on hand? What do purchase weekly?